This tour combines a visit to Selingan island (1 night) and also Sukau Rainforest Lodge (2 nights) for the wildlife lovers, along with a trip to Sepilok Orang-Utan and Bornean Sun Bear Centres, in Sandakan. If we have time, the Rainforest Discovery Center in Sepilok area.
per person twin share
- 01 Night at Selingan Island
- Observe the endangered Orangutans at Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre
- Learn about the smallest bear in the world at Borneo Sunbear Conservations Centre
- 02 Nights at Sukau Rainforest Lodge, National Geographic unique lodges of the world, Superior Room. Travel by speedboat
- 02 afternoon river cruises and 01 early morning river cruise in search of Borneo’s wildlife and bird life.
- Nature walk along Hornbill Boardwalk and Attenborough Boardwalk to learn about the flora in the area and maybe even sight some wildlife and bird life.
- Explore the delights of Borneo’s tropical rainforests at Rainforest Discovery Centre
- Learn about the Prisoners of War during World War II at Sandakan Memorial Park