A 4D3N tour itinerary perfect for wildlife lovers. Featuring overnight stays at Selingan Turtle Island (1 night) and Sukau Rainforest Lodge (2 nights). Next up, a must visit to see the orangutans at Sepilok. If time permits, perhaps also the Rainforest Discovery Centre.
- 01 Night at Selingan Island
- Observe the endangered Orangutans at Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre
- 02 Nights at Sukau Rainforest Lodge, Superior Room. Travel to SRL by speedboat
- 02 afternoon river cruises and 01 early morning river cruise in search of Borneo’s wildlife and birdlife
- Nature walk along Hornbill Boardwalk and Attenborough Boardwalk to learn about the flora in the area and maybe even sight some wildlife and bird life.
- At Sukau Rainforest Lodge, enjoy a night safari river cruise through Kinabatangan River to spot nocturnal wildlife (Optional Tour)
- After breakfast in Sukau Rainforest Lodge, explore the elephant migration path on a 2-hour Rasig Wildlife Trek (Optional Tour)
- Explore the delights of Borneo’s tropical rainforests at Rainforest Discovery Centre
- Learn about the Prisoners of War during World War II at Sandakan Memorial Park
7D6N Sabah Nature Safari
|7 days||Selingan Island|
2D1N Turtle and Orang Utan Tour
|2 days||Selingan Island|