Explore Sabah’s fantastic beauty on a 7 day journey with us, capturing the best parts including the nearby Tunku Abdul Rahman marine park islands, the Mount Kinabalu world heritage areas, turtle watching at Selingan island and round the trip off with 2 nights at the multi-award winning Sukau Rainforest Lodge to experience the wildlife of Borneo.
- A brief city tour on your first day
- Enjoy a nature trek at Gaya Island
- Explore Kinabalu Park, a world heritage site and its surrounding area
- Watch turtles laying eggs onshore at Selingan Island
- 02 Nights stay at Sukau Rainforest Lodge, Superior Room. Travel to SRL by speedboat
- 02 afternoon river cruises and 01 early morning river cruise in search of Borneo’s wildlife and birdlife
- Nature walk along Hornbill Boardwalk and Attenborough Boardwalk to learn about the flora in the area and maybe even sight some wildlife and bird life.
- At Sukau Rainforest Lodge, enjoy a night safari river cruise through Kinabatangan River to spot nocturnal wildlife (Optional Tour)
- After breakfast in Sukau Rainforest Lodge, explore the elephant migration path on a 2-hour Rasig Wildlife Trek (Optional Tour)
4D3N Sandakan Wildlife Safari
2D1N Turtle and Orang Utan Tour